So I'm going to start with December.
Advantages: I'm done with school before Christmas and back in the boro, to spend time with Kenneth, i would have a few months of peace to actually focus of wedding details.
Disadvantages: no summer time fun, cost of summer school (9 hours - online), doing my internship here, more stressful semesters
May:
Advantages: i can do my internship in the boro, i will take only 12 hours next fall.. which will leaves me time to get wedding details straightened out, I can work all summer.
Disadvantages: Kenneth's sister graduates then.. on the exact day.
Kenneth and I have discussed things, and he is up for whatever I decide. I just don't know. I've also got to look into nursing schools. Since I will probably be starting one in August or Jan of 2011. But depends on a whole lot more details that I really can't get into right now :( So what do you think?!?
Summer school classes are up, and epi is not being taught this summer, and gerontology and health is being taught on campus. Which means no summer school for me, which means, graduation of May 2010. Well that made things easier...
No comments:
Post a Comment