Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There are...

There are 18 more days til Spring Break.
There are 21 more days til I board the cruise ship and sail off to the Bahamas!
There are 10 more days til I start teaching CPR to high schoolers.
There are 2 months 10 days til I turn 23.
There are almost 10 months exactly til I graduate.

When I look at days in these terms, it makes things easy to handle. Now I'm off to finish my lab, study for my quiz, work on my 3 papers, read about Viking death rituals, go talk to housing, and also attend three more classes. This is the first time I have honestly felt like there aren't enough hours in the day. And I seriously want to take 3 summer school classes in one session.. I'm insane!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That definitely would have been worse! And considering how much stuff I have going on... yikes!

Amy said...

This is how I explained it to Anna:

I can sorta understand all that. But I wouldn't be so frustrated except by the end of the week we have to decide if we're going to live in Garrett's grandmother's old house for the amazing price of free or not.

While this is obviously a very practical choice, the house is on a street that makes me nervous, and there's not a place for a washer and dryer. The kitchen is also the ridiculously tiny size of about 6X8 and there's little closet space anywhere. So I'm warming up to the idea of renting, but Garrett wants to stay in the free house. So that's what is particularly frustrating, not so much that we can't buy a house, though that's certainly frustrating too.