Anyway, I had told him earlier in the month that I wanted to go to Outback! I was craving cheese fries, a Wallaby Darned, and a steak :) So he knew thats where I wanted to go, but I found out that he was taking me golfing.. I thought oh how fun. I've been telling him I've been wanting to learn because there is a place we are going later on with a golf course, so I wanted to make sure that wasn't my first time playing. The first few holes were decent. I mean I wasn't good or anything, but I didn't stink that bad. I only lost 2 balls, but one of them was his fault. He told me to hit it over this huge ravine looking thingy and it skipped on the water, bounced off the rocks on the other side, and then plopped back into the water. And then about by the time hole 8 got here I was tired, cold, and starting to get cranky. The wind was blowing so much. I don't think I did that bad, but ya never know.
We then went to dinner, and then back to his house for a movie session on HBO. I never knew I liked that channel so much! It was a good day. It was very relaxing and just what I needed. I was missing him like crazy since we really haven't been able to talk much. We try to make time, but I'm starting to learn that life gets in the way of that. Unfortunately. He starts his new job in five weeks and has four more weeks working at Kroger. I'm going to start getting really busy with school and all the papers that I have to write this semester. Not to mention all the paperwork I'm filling out and forms I'm completing for my internship, being an RA, and also graduation.
Anyway, enough about Valentines Day! What going on in my life?!? Lots of school work. Lots of papers. Lots of talking to advisors. Not alot of tests. Not alot of sleep. Yea, I think that covers it. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment