I have one more final. Tomorrow. 10:30. Then my minor will be done. Very hard semester for me, and my grades reflect it :( But in my defense, I had no clue how I was doing in any of my classes because every single teacher minus Greg didn't bother to give us back anything!?!?
I have my interview on Friday. I want it to go well. I don't want to come back here. I want my big awesome bed, that makes me feel like I'm sleeping on clouds thanks to an awesome mattress pad my mommy got dirt cheap! Like originally 140 bucks.. king size for like 10!
Graduation for lots of people is this Saturday. Jakes mom wants me to go to his graduation. The more I think about it, the more I'm not sure if I should go. Especially after the phone call she gave me tonight..
I get to start nannying for Hope on Monday. I'm also staying over night Monday and Tuesday. It will be fun. I get to watch Hope every day Mon- Fri, from 8 to 4 and then when Grace gets outta school I'll get her also. I can't believe they are leaving this month.
Wedding the following Saturday. Should be fun. Wedding number 2 for Kenneth and I. We only have 5 to attend this summer. If we don't decide to do ours this summer as well. We are seriously considering the idea of eloping.
My little sister graduates high school the next Sunday. I can't believe she is that old! That also means a lot of family is going to be in town, which means cleaning time central at our house :)
I got into Lundsford for this summer, for the month that I'm staying up here.. taking 9 hours.. 3 classes. In June. Right now I don't have a roomie, and I'm kinda hoping it will stay that way. After this semester, I never want to deal with rommies again.
Anyway, I'm getting up in 6 hours. I need sleep. Be back in the Boro around 4 tomorrow. :) I will be staying for a month exactly.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about not knowing what you were making in classes! I could only track my progress in one class! Should have been two, but my teacher never gave us back anything. The other two are subjective writing classes, but I hope for participating and since the teachers seem to like me I'll get A's, but again, I have no way of knowing for sure until I see it!
Oh, what's up with Jake's mom? That sounds sort of weird.
It's also weird reading that you're going to a wedding and realizing you mean MY wedding! Whoa!
And after all this planning, I would not discourage you from eloping, ha ha...
Post a Comment