Monday, September 28, 2009

...So we really aren't eloping.. as much as i want to sometimes! I am excited! We finally got everything straightened out with engagement pictures, which will be happening on the 11 of this month. On Friday, it will officially be a year till we walk down the aisle and we say 'I Do' to the one we want to spend forever with. To celebrate he is taking me on a picnic and then who knows.. maybe to see a new movie that is a chick-flick that is out :) We shall see.

The 1st is in a few short days, which means that this month is over, and one of the craziest is about to happen. But it will probably be the one in which I get the most accomplished as far as school goes. I have over half my hours that I need for my internship, and I will probably stay there through Dec 4. Even though I am finishing all my hours around the middle of November. I think it is good that I stay on and help a little. Especially in the current situation. She told me something today. Most of the time she has MTSU students, but she told me that its nice having me, because when she tells me to do something I do it, and get it done. I am not constantly asking her how to do something or taking time from her day. That made me happy.

I got a lot of things accomplished today. I have the template for the PowerPoint done for the baby fair. It looks pretty awesome if I say so myself. I also got a lesson plan typed up, which I will be using on Thursday. And then there were a few other things that I got accomplished. Including a progress report which is due tomorrow that has to be submitted tonight, because I won't have any time tomorrow to complete and send it in. Tomorrow I get to wear work out pants and do an exercise class, so that should be interesting.

Anyway, just a quick update before this week goes crazy! Internship from 8 to 4:30 then work from 5:30 to 11. Wed is internship from 8 to 4:30 and then nursery from 6 to 7:45. Thursday is internship from 7:30 to 4:00 and then work from 5:30 to 11. Friday is setting up for baby shower from 8 to 2:30ish. Saturday is the baby fair from 8 to 3:30. Anyone wanna trade lives? :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

No thanks, I like having a stress-free life. :)