Sunday, February 21, 2010

More about a topic started last week

I really need to sign in here more often. Anyway, thanks for the church advice. Kenneth.. well I decided that Belle Aire just wasn't the place for me anymore. Kenneth goes, but he know that it pains me every time I see him (surprisingly it isn't Graham), and I know that causes Kenneth pain. So I decided that I can't do that to Kenneth anymore. Since we are getting married, it's time to start over fresh, with new people, new friends, and new lives.. So I decided to start researching churches.

So on that note, we tried out New Vision today. After great recommendations from Anna, and searching on-line and finding they have a Newly or Nearly married Sunday school class we decided to go for it. Of course this was on Friday night.. On Saturday I decided to pick up an extra shift at work.. working close to 25 hours this week.. and having an exam.. but thats off topic. So I was worried that we wouldn't have time for church, Sunday School (well Small Group) and then eating and making to work in 3 hours.

We decided to go today, just to church, and see if we actually did like it. Kenneth and I were talking about how it reminded us of the church I had in Johnson City. Which was a good thing, because I LOVED that church back there! So I have my availability on Sundays to be after 2, so that should leave plenty of time next week to check out Small Group. I'm very excited about this and ready for a new change.

Off that topic now! I have decided on centerpieces for the wedding! :) Now to find hurricane vases that don't cost an arm and a leg :( I found ones I love at Old Time Pottery, but they only have 4 left, and I need 16! Boo! So off to the drawing board again! Its kinda crazy to think about, that it's the end of Feb already and March is here. Kenneth and I were thinking about getting married March 13. Thinking that was plenty of time to be engaged, but then we started thinking about his roomies, and how I would live there, and we decided to move it to October. Crazy how we thought that was so far.. yet, it's so close now.

And I have another A&P exam this Friday. I'm a little nervous cuz I can't concentrate to save my life right now. I'm looking up DJs, or centerpieces, or wondering if I really need a wedding coordinator. Or I'm staring outside at the beautiful weather. It's going to be tough for me to focus these next few weeks, but I have to. Later y'all. Have a great night.. :)

No comments: