Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This winter has been wierd..

We have gotten more snow than most of us have seen in our entire lives. Not me, cuz we lived up north. There was one winter, we had enough snow, to build a dinosaur out in our front lawn that was as all as us and we had 3 holes under it where we could all lay. I need to get that photo uploaded on here.

Anyway, I woke up to find this.

This completely bypassed the weathermen. They didn't expect for it to get cold enough the night before and for it to actually snow. Therefore, it snowed a good 5 to 7 inches on the ground!

I guess this leads me to say.. I'm tired of winter. I'm tired of the cold spouts, the wind chill that freezes you. I'm tired of the snow fall, and the icy rain. I want spring here. With the pretty flowers blooming. The temperatures above 60 degrees. I want spring. Winter can go and hibernate for a while.

1 comment:

Amy said...

The Budweiser commercial with the longhorn and Clydesdale? That was pretty cute.

This winter has been way too cold! I'm soooo ready for spring too!