our best man is moving to South Korea.. for a year. Starting this April. Can you say that I had a mini melt down!?! This has been the first big oh no, what am I going to do moment, during the entire process. He will be coming in for 4 days before the wedding, but that means we have less than a month (and I'm going to be gone for a week) to figure out groomsmen outfits and get everything squared away as far as that end goes. Oh my.
3 comments:
does he have to serve in the military?
I ask because John's gotta friend with dual citizenship in the States and S. Korea, and he had to go back to serve in the military (because it's required of all male citizens over there).
Wow! At least he's coming back and Kenneth didn't have to find someone else! Are you doing tuxes? We worked with Street Tuxedo and they were great. They have these dummies where you can try out different jackets, vests, etc. and it's very helpful! They have chocolate tuxes too!
I guess we were lucky. Since we had black tuxes there were plenty of choices, and Garret picked one of the cheaper tuxes, plus we got two discounts, one from me putting down a deposit at a bridal show and another from Garrett and his dad knowing the owner!
I know some people choose to do suits, less formal than tuxes but still pretty formal, but that may be hard to take care of so quickly, and unless you get a suit on sale, they can be quite expensive. Good luck with your decision! If worst comes to worst, you can just get the best man's measurements now and make the decision later!
Post a Comment