I wake up every morning at 5:20 am. Not that its a bad thing, its just something my body isn't used to yet. I get to work around 7 am. Get my lunch somewhere between 11 and 12:30. And head home around 2:30. On Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday there is a chance I work at Kroger starting at 4:30. Then that normally doesn't end till 9 or so. So I am going from 5:20am to around 10:15pm, normally nonstop! Kenneth has Wednesday and Saturdays off, so that time is spent with him. And he doesn't get off till 9 pm nowadays anyway.
I'm liking the schedule, I'm just so tired. I think things will be better when I'm 10 minutes away from my school, compared to the 35 or 40, I am now. Cuz that will be extra sleep time. 6 more weeks till wedding day.
I will make sure that I post pictures of new stuff I picked up for the bathroom. They match so well!! :)
1 comment:
When I had to wake up at 5 for my temp job I don't think I ever got used to it, but I was only there four weeks.
I go to Wal-Mart every week! I had every intention of avoiding it when we first got married but then I was lured in by low prices and close proximity. Sometimes I do my major shopping there and my minor shopping at Kroger, and sometimes it's the other way around. I always have to go to Kroger to buy grapes and lettuce when I get that. And I was making pizza casserole. I don't even know why it calls for sugar!
Post a Comment