where has the time gone! It is past the middle of August. Kenneth and I have about 6 more weeks till we get married and still so much to do! But the good news is we can start getting in a schedule. Lots of wedding related stuff is going to start happening on Wednesday nights and Saturdays, since he has both those days off work. We start marriage counciling next Wednesday. We still have rehearsal dinner stuff to straighten out, programs to make, and groomsmen outfits to buy! We have to finalize the dinner plans, buy candy for the buffet, and figure out how the tables will be laid out. We still have to call in a cake order ;). Oh and finish booking the rest of the honeymoon!
As for my job, the first day went good. Lots of orientation stuff. And I have a feeling I'm going to be very bruised and sore by the end of the week. But its the group I'm working with. The school is amazing and I'm glad to be part of such a friendly school environment. Also it's really nice going in at 7 am and getting off at 230! Not bad.. now if only I would want to leave Kroger, then I would have way to much free time on my hands.
Christi has moved to Chattanooga, so everything in her room is gone! Bed and all. Mom and dad moved it all in yesterday, so hopefully she can get the things worked out that she is having problems with and have a stress free semester.
Other than that, nothing much new, just trying to get by :) Off to see what my parents need and then back here to make Kenneth dinner and do some grocery shopping :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
1 comment:
Glad your first day went well. I think it's important for you to love the place where you work.
I can't believe Christi's off to college!
Post a Comment