Well we are up to 7 used snow days.. i think we have like 11 or 12 built into the calendar, but I can only get paid for 2 and can make up 4 to get paid for. So regular pay checks are shot. Here's to Kroger for keeping up the hours I've been getting! And another snow system maybe coming in Monday night or Tuesday morning. oyh! Winter please end.. I really wanna wear some cute shirts, and have my birthday, and know if we are moving. Spring please come.. soon!
2 comments:
I am so ready for spring as well! The cold is getting old! I've been missing a lot of work lately too thanks to snow and traveling, so I am ready for a steady paycheck again as well!
you get a high in the 60's today so i hope you're wearing flip flops!
Post a Comment