Friday, February 11, 2011

So it's almost Valentines day..

and I have had the past two days off! Which means getting lots of things done around the apartment. I took the TEAS for Memphis nursing school on Monday. I passed. So now I just have to stop and wait and see if my grades are good enough to get in. We also went looking at apartments in Memphis and I realized how hard it is going to be to leave this wonderful home that Kenneth and I have. I think we might start looking into renting if we move.

Onto some good news, Kenneth and I are celebrating Valentines Day tonight. So in preparation, I'm working on cooking him dinner. Here's the game plan:
BBQ chicken with bacon and swiss cheese on top
Green beans bundles (green beans wrapped in bacon, coated with Catalina dressing)
Sister Serbert rolls
Red velvet cake
and its not valentines day without chocolate covered strawberries! Aldi's has them for 1.99 and they smell AMAZING!

So I'm about to get back to cooking. What are you special plans for valentines day?

2 comments:

Amy said...

We don't really have "special plans," but last night we had some heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's, and today after church Garrett took me to Chili's for chocolate molten cake! I'll be blogging about V-day stuff soon.

Anonymous said...

Memphis nursing as in U. Memphis? Next time you are in town, let me know.