So Snapfish is having an awesome deal on photo prints right now. 100 prints for 5 dollars!! 5 cents for them. So I'm in the process of working on getting on the honeymoon photos uploaded and saved so I can finally get them into an album or a scrapbook. Not sure which one I've decided to do.
Kenneth got his bonus yesterday. I got a semi good pay check, so with that, we were finally able to pay off the last of the wedding expenses!! YAY!!!! And book a spring break trip to Tampa. We are heading to Busch Gardens. I'm so excited!! I honestly can't believe that spring break is literally a month away!!
I also found a good deal for a round of golf, that Kenneth will be using to go play with his friends or with his dad. Hasn't really decided yet. Of course his dad has a broken ankle and won't be able to play for 6 weeks, so who knows. And now that the weather actually seems like its getting nice, I'm loving it!
I didn't get into Memphis. I passed the test, but my science grade was too low. So I will try again next Spring or Fall. Haven't decided fully. Fall allows me to get out in 16 months, but Spring allows me to start sooner. But for now that means we will be staying here through December at least.
Welp, I'm about to get ready and tackle this day. Cleaning, a little shopping, and some good old relaxation with my husband. I love Saturdays!
1 comment:
Haven't been to Busch Gardens before but it sounds fun! Yay for vacation!
Post a Comment