Well life has gotten crazy.. what else is new.
- School work is almost over with, thank goodness. I've had about all I can handle of these kids this year. Not to mention I will be able to go back to having one job, which I think will be good for a little while. I have many books to read, along with studying for my test, and some scrapbooking I want to get done before the spring gets here.
- I was in a wedding a few weekends ago for one of my friends from college. It was a lot of fun, but I don't think I can handle it again for quite a while. Not to mention I don't think I have recovered from the lack of sleep it put on me. I was running on about 7 hours of sleep over a 3 day time span!
- Then last weekend Kenneths family came up and us girls went shopping in Mt Juiliet at the shopping center there, while the boys golfed. Then we met up at Buffalo Wild Wings, one of our favorite eating out places! It was nice to see them again!
- This weekend, Kenneth is going to Memphis and I'm staying put! Mom and I are going to have a girls day! Since daddy and Christi are flying out to Kansas to pick up Christi's new car. She will come over here after work, and we'll watch movies, and eat sweets, then on Saturday we'll be by the pool!
- The following weekend, Kenneth and I along with Laura and Ben are going to go hiking at Fall Creek Falls. That should be interesting, considering I have never really hiked before in my life!
- Then the first weekend in June, its back to Memphis for some testing for me! Then maybe things will calm down again till at least the end of June, or early July.
I just saw that the Biltmore is having a 50 percent off sale. I might see if Kenneth wants to get a pass, and we head up there for a weekend getaway. It might be fun! And much needed!
So I'm off to take a nap for a bit, then to do some grocery shopping! Country Time Lemonade is on sale for $1.29.. its a great deal and we go through it fast!
1 comment:
Glad that things will be slowing down with you soon (or at least on the work end)!
I feel like everyone is going to the Biltmore this year! It actually concerned me and I checked their website to make sure it wasn't closing, ha ha. That sounds like an awesome deal, but since we've already got vacation planned I think we'll have to wait until another time.
Post a Comment