In 27 days we will move from our place where we live now to a 1 bedroom! It has a garden tub, a SUPER small kitchen, but the living room is HUGE! I was hoping to get vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor, but Kenneth wouldn't let us sign till this weekend, so we had only 1 option! :( I'm interested in how it will all work. We will be living here. I'm excited about it, and hoping I can find storage for everything we have. Kenneth gets NFL Red Zone ticket or something like that, and I might be able to finally stop working two jobs with how much we will be saving! So that's a plus!
In 36 days Kenneth and I will celebrate being married for 1 year. I can't believe how fast its coming up. I probably will be making a post documenting our 1 year. Its been a tough one. Between me working two jobs and all the adjustments that are had during the first year. I'm thankful for the patience of my husband. I'm just looking forward to being moved out of our first place and into what we will call home for the next 11 to 12 months. And maybe eating at the Melting Pot :)
In 49 days Kenneth hits the downhill slide to 30 :) I'm being so mean to him. It's just so fun to say haha, you will be 26 here soon!
So thats the countdown for the next few weeks. I like to hit things fast! The next few weekends are going to be spent packing. I'm also working on cleaning up the pantry and all my stockpiling goodies.
1 comment:
I don't know if you finally saw me wave back to you last night... I totally didn't see you but then I heard you and saw you wave, but you were helping the customer at the same time so I wasn't sure if you caught it. I obviously had a busy weekend since I pushed my shopping trip so late!
Yay for the upcoming one year anniversary! Hope you like your new place!
Post a Comment