Saturday, June 30, 2012

Changing things up

So as you can tell the blog has gotten a little bit of a face lift.  I've changed some things around and added some things.  I will still keep up with this one, but I'm also going to try to keep track of my weekly meal plans.  I already have it planned out to where school starts (Aug. 8th)!  Which is a good thing because I start summer school in 3 days, and that class is going to keep me busy!  Add working Kroger on top of that, eek!  Click on the top headers and they will take you to the links for them.

I'm also going to try to keep up with my Saving Blog. Truthfully, I use coupons still, but I have as good as a stock pile as I can have for a tiny apartment.  And most of my stockpile is laundry soap and bathroom items.  My goal for the month of July was to try to use up what is in the pantry and to windle down the food supply in the apartment.  While keeping a look out for great deals.  Therefore, I will try my best not to go grocery shopping the month of July and just stick to getting produce at Aldi's for fresh fruit and veggies, and the occasional bread item we have on the menu.  Lets see how this goes.

Life has been good.  I can't believe my summer is over.  I start with my class on Monday.  I'm excited, but I'm also wanting to get it over with.  I'm ready to get back to work.  Ready to see the kids and find out our our teacher is!  :)

1 comment:

Anna W. said...

Neat! Looking forward to reading about your savings and meals!