Wednesday, July 11, 2012

School is kicking my tail!  We are basically taking a chapter a day.  All good, just lots of material.  Add Kroger and I am literally having no life.  I have a lab practical on Friday, a test on Monday, and an assignment due on Monday.  The only thing I'm worried about with this test is the endocrine system.  I also managed to pull a 94 on the first test!  Not bad for A&P 2!!!  I'm glad I planned out meals for this month, cuz our eating out bill would be astronomical!  I've been able to stick with till yesterday!  We ate at Chick-Fil-A last night, but it was under 5$.  So I'm good with that.  Think I'll make chicken quesadillas tonight, and make lasagna roll ups some other time.  I gave away my first shift ever at Kroger.  18 hours is a little too much.  Unfortunately I can't cut my hours back any more than I am.  Then they are making me go to a Floor Sup meeting in Nashville for 2 entire Saturdays.. not thrilled.  Saturday's are the only day I get to spend with my husband!  I have a feeling I'll be leaving Kroger within the month..

Now I've got to finish getting ready.  Busy day today.

No comments: