Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life at the end of July

Summer school is almost over with.  Thank goodness!  I have loved taking this class this summer.  I do feel like I have learned so much more this time taking it than the other 2 times combined!  Which is good and bad!  I'm also doing great in there!!  I have 3 more exams left to take, and right now I'm holding around a 94/95 average in there.  And since she does it on the point scale, I'm already guaranteed at least a C!  I'm so stoked!  I haven't done this good ever in A&P!  Lets just hope I can stay focused and finish strong the rest of next week.

I also need to check with my two schools and double check and sign up for two more tests.  Get my letter typed up and then maybe I will have everything complete for my application for the spring.  Lets just hope I hear good news in November.  I was looking at my transcript with one of my schools and they had typed in my Stats grade wrong.  I quickly called them back and explained the problem, and with a few hoops and being transferred they realized it was an error on their part.  Good thing I was paying attention!

I feel horrible for not keeping up with my other blogs.  I really haven't done any grocery shopping in around 3 weeks.  I mean I would pick up random things (milk, eggs, bread) and that would be the extent of it.  I'm doing good with cleaning out my pantry.  And I have some of August already planned out.  But I'm thinking Aug is going to be a whirlwind, and not sure how much I'm going to keep to it.  Chicken is all cleared out of the freezer, I have about 8 pounds of ground beef in there still, so I'm trying to find recipes with ground beef and tomatoes, since those are the two things I have an abundant supply of! :)   I have done fairly good with sticking to the meal plan.  We haven't been eating out, except on the weekends, and one time during the week, during the whole month, so I consider that a blessing.

School starts back in 2 weeks.  We have a 2 hour day then.  I'm excited to see my co-workers (friends), see who in the world our new teacher is.  And surprisingly, I really miss the kids!

We got some exciting/shocking news today, but I'm not really ready to share it on here.  I'll be sure to keep you posted so be on the lookout in the next few weeks.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a brief update on things that were going on.  I think that sums things up, I'm off to go study more of the urinary system and the reproductive system.  Always two fun topics!! : )  Later friends!

No comments: