Friday, March 28, 2008

Everyday is a new adventure :)

So. Lets see whats new in my life :) I went and talked with people about scholarships, confused her a little bit, but she told me that I can have the lottery for one more semester :D yay, thats a huge burden lifted. My new major requires 126 credits and i only have a 125.. only.

Carrie Underwood at playing at ETSU today. Its going to be a crazy show. I'm excited about it though. Its been about 2 years since I last heard her play. And that was at UTC for Christi's birthday that we suprised her with.

I turn 22 a month from yesterday. I just find that so hard to believe. It really seems like just yesterday I was turning 21. Of course it seems like just yesterday for a lot of things. I won't be on here that much for the next few weeks, its going to start getting really busy and I need to keep up my good grades without majorly blowing them out. Oh, and i'm pretty certain that spring fever has hit, and there is no motivation whatsoever to do any school work.. not good.

Anyway, I've got class in an hour, and I've got to finish getting ready, eat lunch, do laundry and dishes, and then who knows what.. probably work on some papers, biostats, accounting, or healthcare admin.. I think I procrastinated too long.. whoops. Everyone have a great day :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I would much rather have Carrie Underwood come to campus than Al Gore.

Anna said...

22.

me too.

gawh!

Amy said...

Oh wow... Carrie's selfish, isn't she? Though I guess some of that money goes to the people that work the concert. I wonder how much it cost us to have Al Gore come. Apparently everyone who has seen him or met him says he's arrogant.