Sunday, March 23, 2008

So it is official...

I will be commiting suicide the next three semesters by taking 19 hours next fall, and 18 the following spring and fall. :) That means that I am staying at ETSU! We found our third roommate!!! Its going to be Jill. So me, Christina (my current roommate), and Jill (one of our many friends) are all going to living in the basement of Carter. Having our own bathroom, kitchen, and bedrooms, and a living room that is going to be a tropical theme!!!! In a newly renovated dorm for 1,600 per semester. This means I don't have to have a mean plan and all my classes are right next door :). I will have to take two summer school classes, and they are going to be Prin. of Marketing this summer, and Intro to Epi, next summer. As for next semesters classes, I think I have them figured out, but then I change. Good thing I'm talking to my advisor on Tuesday!

So you might ask what I'm doing. What in the world am I getting a major in. Well, ready for this.. its long: Major: Public Health, Double Concentration in Health Care Adminstation and Community Health, and a Minor in Marketing. I love this program. Even more than I do nursing. Its amazing what happens, when one door closes, what other possiblities open up. This will allow me to be a manager, get into sales, be an educator and teach, do marketing campaigns, and who knows what else. I think in the long run, me staying at ETSU will be better.

I'm not sure what my summer plans are right now. I might just not work. Lol. Haha. Like thats going to happen. So if anyone hears about a job, and want's to let me know about it, that would be fabulous :) Anyway, this update if for you ANNA! :) I'm going to bed.. cuz I have to be up early tomorrow, like 545 am.. and I've got to drive back to campus tomorrow. Yay, four hours in car.. how boring! See y'all in just a few weeks. I will be around all summer and probably not babysitting! :(

Have a Happy Easter. :) Its not just another holiday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I may have to check out that Clinque stuff. I used to use some of their products a while ago.

It was good to see you too, though it was brief! Have a good rest of the week!