Anyway, so many things are new! Lets see. First we went to talk to housing about living in the apartment next year, and we got it! I'm so excited. I just can't wait to see what it looks like. I've been living in Stone since I transfered here, and its going to be wierd not living in this dorm anymore since it has been home for three semesters, but I guess Carter can be home for 3 semesters too :). Plus I get my own room and kitchen! I think thats what I'm most excited about.
Next, I went and talked with my advisor today. Got things straightened out, still have no clue what time I'm registering but guessing its either on the 7th or 8th.. even though he said the third. And declared my actual major today! That will be interesting to see on a diploma! :) If I ever make it there?!?! I'm taking 19 hours, but really my class load isn't that bad. Got one MWF. A Monday night class, a Tuesday night class, and 3 TR, that start at 9:45. So I'm actually looking forward to it. My classes seem like they will be lots of fun, and interesting! That moves me onto something else.
I went and talked with a marketing advisor today also. Turns out to get a minor in something you have to have more than half your credits accumulated at the school you graduate from. So me coming back in Fall '09 is now a distant memory, cuz there is no way that I can get 6 more credit hours from this school for my minor in two semesters. I will already have two (accounting and health care marketing). Since I'm already taking the max load possible and theres no way I can squeeze two classes into the next two semesters here. :( So that really stinks! Gurr. That made me really mad. I really am wishing I could have taken another class this semester.
It snowed yesterday! Like actual snow was falling from the sky. It accumulated on my car, and it was loads of fun driving around town while it was snowing. Haha. And now today it got up to near 60 and I was running around in flip-flops. You really have to love TN weather. Its so biopolar, its not even funny. Anyway, I've been working on Accounting since I have a test in there on April Fools day and also health care admin. Good news is Biostats is not on that day. Which means I don't have three tests back-to-back-to-back! Yay. Anyway, I'm going to get back to studying. Hope y'all have a wonderful night, and another update soon :) Love to all :D
2 comments:
So I'm sort of confused... are you planning to graduate from ETSU but just take a class or two at MTSU over the summer? I knew you were going back to ETSU next year, but I was confused if you were staying for good or not.
nineteen hours, wow. though, i'm trying to get 18 so i can get out in may, but the way mtsu has their class offerings set up, it may not work out that way, grr.
-anna
(it may show up with john's info since it's technically signed on his gmail account)
Post a Comment