Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hindsight is always 20/20

So anyway, I've been thinking. I'm almost 22 years old. I am going to have 125 credit hours at the end of this semester, and I really don't have any chance of getting out of school, any time soon. So that got me thinking. What I should have done. I should have taken classes that started towards a minor. I should have thought about what might happen if I didn't get into nursing. And I should also know that hindsight is 20/20.

So this got me thinking more. I'm coming home. I will be with my amazing friends.. even if half of them are getting engaged/ married/ graduating. I will be able to be with my family, and see my sisters all the time. I will be able to babysit (my passion). I will be able to take less hours. Which will put less stress on me. I did get out of the most stressful major of them all I believe. I can also keep this job that I'm hopefully going to have this summer. In the end, the pros of coming back to where home was, just out-weighed anything. :)

Things are going to start being different. I've changed from who I was even a month ago.. and I'm hopefully going to keep on changing. I'm excited. Now maybe by the time I'm 23, a semester before I graduate, and the semester I'm doing my internship, I will hopefully have enough money saved up to buy a house. A pretty house. And I guess I will just wait and see where the rest of that leads. I'm happy. And its been a long time coming. Know that I love y'all. More than anything.

1 comment:

Anna said...

married people can have friends!