Other than that, it was just nice to be home around my parents and grandparents and my sister. Its hard to believe that she turns 18 in ten days. She's not allowed to get that old. I'm back at school. Getting harder and harder to focus on everything. I've got so many presentations to complete and papers to write. So thats what I'll be working on when I get a free moment. I have officially made it through 10 weeks of Tuesday classes going from 8 in the morning to 6 at night with no break. And only have 4 more weeks left. When I look at it that way, it makes me happy. But with the time change now, my body feels like its being nice to me and waking me up at 4 in the morning... which leaves me very sleep deprived come 3 or so in the afternoon.
I was supposed to teach CPR tomorrow, but there were not enough students to where that was possible, so that got cancelled. Now I'm teaching it in December the week right before finals.. as if my finals schedule couldn't get any worse. I realized that I have five finals within a 36 hour time period. Starting Monday night at 6 pm.. going to Wednesday at 8 am! That is going to be hell!
I'm also teaching my lesson plan to preschoolers next Wednesday. This is something that I've been looking forward to and can't wait to get done. For this class also we had to write a paper on a community and look at some of its data. I choose M'boro, and I'm suprised at all the data that I found. Its a very cool paper, and I did very well on it, and I also have to do a powerpoint over the paper also. I'm also doing another powerpoint in this class over the diseases related to obesity. If you know me, you know that obesity is my passion. I love learning about it, studying it, and teaching anyone I can on the matter. So to actually be able to get up and present information to the class on this topic will be very great for me.
So anyway, I'm going to prepare me some dinner. And then get started on some of my homework, while I watch the election or GAC.. not sure which one wins yet. I am so sick of hearing about it. Hope everyone has a great week!
3 comments:
I enjoyed looking at your Facebook pictures of the little girls that were dressed for Halloween!
Yeah, I definitely think it was a reaction vote.
In regards to the election coverage, it was a good experience, I won't deny that. Just a little crazy and not something I really want to do again. But it was ok. I guess I shouldn't have made it sound so negative.
aw i love your layout!!!
Post a Comment