Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love my major. . .

Like I seriously love it. I'm getting used to doing oral presentations, thanks to this semester and all the presentations that I'm completing. I'm learning that I'm pretty good at public speaking. Also with all my years of nursing school and nursing related courses, I never wanted to study. But ever since I started this major, I've been actually wanting to learn. Granted I have a few classes here and there that I really hate, but thats to be expected. For the most part I love them. I love all the friends I'm making and all the different experiences I'm learning about.

My life is pretty crazy right now. Between group presentations, tests, and books to read, I feel like I'm being pulled so many different ways. I almost overslept for my class today which put me in a rush for my Tuesdays, which isn't good since today is the day that I'm really busy. The good news is that as of today I only have 2 more Tuesdays left! Thank goodness! Going 8 to 6 with no break wasn't a good idea, but I've managed to survive! 15 weeks! And I'm making good grades.

Kenneth has had a job interview with a company that he really wants to get into. If he gets it he will be getting salary and commison paid. Which would be a good thing. He needs to get to a point where he can pay off the apartment for the rest of the year and then also for LSAT stuff, so he can get an idea on what law schools to look at. So I will be keeping you posted on that. It would be a great Christmas present for me to know that he did get the job.

So I think I'm going to finish up Environmental, study for my two tests that I have on Thursday, and work on some of the presentations that I've got coming up this next week. I will be home on Wednesday through Sunday. Then two weeks from then, the 10th of December I will be back for good for Winter break. I'm going to be working at Kroger, babysitting, and finding time to see my boyfriend. Going to be busy. But thats the way I love it :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

yay for presentations!

we'll see each other, i'm sure over break. you should come over and see my deecorations!