So its been a crazy few days. I managed to get a lot of work completed despite the fact that Kenneth came up to visit me. I was cooking, cleaning, and doing school work all at the same time. So that was a nice change of pace. It was just nice to see him, even it had been less than a week since I had seen him. He left on Monday afternoon, and on Tuesday after pulling a pretty much all nighter, I came down with a really really bad cold. Like my tonsils are huge, my nose is running, and it hurts to swallow anything. This isn't good because I gave a presentation yesterday in P&P and then I'm doing my lesson plan to the preschoolers in about an hour.
My powerpoint in P&P was over anorexia, and I actually learned a lot of information. Did you know that the actually definition of anorexia is when you loose 15 % of your normal body weight. It isn't the fact that you just aren't eating! It was supposed to be 4:45 to 5 minutes long and mine was 4:53 minutes. Can you talk about close. I will find out my grade on it hopefully tomorrow. I had a test in Family Health and I stayed up most of the night studying for, and then had classes straight, so needless to say I was rather sleep deprived, and I managed to pull a 97 on it. This made my day and made me realize that I stress out to much. And anyone who knows me will agree to this.
I registered for classes on Monday. Its nice having 122 credit hours.. somedays. Anyway, I'm signed up to take 19 hours again next spring. I've got one MWF, a lab on Wednesday, a Wednesday night class, then 4 classes on TR, but it won't be as bad as this last semester. I actually have a lunch break! This will leave me 4 classes (12 hours) for next fall and then my internship in the Spring, then I'm outta school. Kenneth will be starting law school in the fall of '10 hopefully, and right now we are narrowing down schools. I'm kinda looking forward to next fall, cuz I will have 3 onlines and then a night class. So I will hardly be going out. I might take that time to find a job. I'm thinking about getting an on-campus job since the lottery will be out for me. But I'm not sure. I'm also looking at places for my internship. I'm wanting to do it at the health department, but I'm not sure where I want to do it at, here in Washington County, Rutherford County, or I could even do it in Davidson County. I'm just not sure.
I'm trying to figure out if I want to go back to Kroger for this Winter Break. Part of me wants to, but part of me is like.. just give me a break. Lauren also gave me 7 babysitting jobs for just Christmas break that she knows she needs me, so I'm very tempted to be like.. eh. All of which I can do. Not to mention I would start working then have to put in my two weeks. Which would be a lot of paper work. I will see. So thats just a quick update on whats been going on.
1 comment:
i've been paying a lot of attention to healthcare ever since we discussed it in my human rights class . . . some of the figures are sooo depressing. i couldn't go into it as a profession, but i applaud your decision to! i'll attack the problem from the political side. :)
i've been doing well . . . this semester may very well kill me, though. reading this, sounds like your semester may be doing its best to kill you, too.
if we're both in the boro over winter break, we should hang out. maybe another little starbucks visit? ;)
Post a Comment