Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day

So I have been back in JC for about a week now. It has been the biggest waste of coming back here that I have ever had! I had 4 classes on Thursday. My class on Friday I was basically told that we are switching it to a MW class. Monday classes were cancelled due to MLK holiday, which we enjoyed with snowfall! Now when I say snowfall, I mean snow fall!! I think we have gotten close to 6 or 7 inches. Now you won't be able to see this because we built a snowman, and some people were able to build a 10 foot snowman! Thats alot of snow! And that leads me to today with the fact that there is a layer of ice under 2 inches of snow that fell over night. Which leads to classes being cancelled today.

Kenneth came up on Saturday after his shift. He was coming down because of the interview he had yesterday. Which went well. But he had to be back to the 'boro today because he has the 2nd interview/computer assesement today. And then he finally has another interview for another company on Wednesday. For the past 4 months he has been looking for a job, and now he has gotten 2 interviews for companies that will be a great thing for him and I. I am so looking forward to everything this year, minus school, cuz that will be a very stressful thing for me this semester.

So here are some pictures of the snow :)
Right outside of our apartment door!
Looking at toward the Culp Center. Its a WinterWonderland :)

And here is another picture with the amount of snow that built up on the picnic table! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! There have been flurries here but it's not sticking.