Friday, March 20, 2009

5, 10, 15 years...

15 YEARS AGO ---- 1994
1) How old were you? 7
2) Who were you dating? no one.. never dated anyone till I was 17
3) Where did you work? work.. I was 7!
4) Where did you live? In Indiana
5) Where did you hang out? our house
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your best friends? no one really. this was the year of my heart surgery.. and everyone left..
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? none
10) What kind of car did you drive? probably the lawnmower with my dad
11) Had you been to a real party? birthday parties
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope
13)Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? single
14) Any Kids? nope

10 YEARS AGO ---- 1999
1) How old were you? 12
2) Who were you dating? no one
3) Where did you work? no where
4) Where did you live? Murfreesboro
5) Where did you hang out? I was a good student and studied.. this is when I discovered my love for reading.. We played a lot of games with our neighbors during this time.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? actually yes.. they discovered my eyes were bad.
7) Who were your best friends? miranda, micheal, I don't remember
8) How many tattoos did you have? zero
9) How many piercings did you have? two
10) What kind of car did you drive? now I was able to drive the lawn mower by myself :)
11) Had you been to a real party? nope
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? single
14) Any Kids? nope

5 years ago ---- 2004
1) How old were you? 17
2) Who were you dating? Graham
3) Where did you work? just babysitting
4) Where did you live? Murfreesboro
5) Where did you hang out? grahams house, high school parking lot, belle air
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? not now.. gave up
7) Who were your best friends? Graham, AmyP, Garrett, Anna
8) How many tattoos did you have? zero
9) How many piercings did you have? just my ears
10) What kind of car did you drive? 1999 green saturn
11) Had your heart broken? this was the year I discovered it :(
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? taken.. then a nasty divorce..
13) Any Kids? nope.. just the kids I babysit for

Today ---- 2009
1) Age? 22
2) Where do you work? Kroger, teaching CPR, full time student, babysitting, nursery worker.. i think that covers it
3) Where do you live? Johnson City, TN and Murfreesboro, TN
5) Who are your closest friends? Kenneth, Becky, Christi, Anna, Christina
6) Do you talk to your old friends? sometimes
7) How many piercings do you have? still just two
8) How many tattoos? want one now
9) What kind of car do you have? 2003 Saturn :)
10) Has your heart been broken? a few times.. but thats okay
11) How many kids? I'll let you know next month
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? somewhere in the middle you'll find me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like your life just keeps piling things on as the years go along. Alot of them are enjoyable things though.

B K Kenobi said...

isn't it funny how much you change? this is one of the more interesting survey-things i've seen.

i remember hanging out in that parking lot, haha. yeah, we were cool. :)