Well. Its now March. I'm looking forward to this month because a) its spring break, which means cruising, and b) this is finally the month when Kenneth and I get to start seeing each other every weekend, instead of every two or three.
We have had that understanding that eventually it will get to be once a week and now that his new job is starting sometime soon.. hopefully.. we don't have to do long distance for long periods like what we have gotten used to. This weekend.. well these past two days just confirmed that I love him so much and can't wait to spend our lives together. Now, to him just getting this job! He came down to visit me because he didn't have work til today, and his sister was in town through Sunday, so he left on Sunday morning. Anyway, I was sitting in the living room last night, and then all of sudden I look in my doorway, and he's standing there. Now keep in mind, I've got two of my friends in here, and I'm watching the Bachelor.. and studying for a test we all had today. So he's standing in my doorway.. and I just realize that its awesome! I can't describe it. Its just a feeling..
Anyway, we have a wedding that we are going to in April and then another in June. Then we have the fourth of July at his parents house. And of course me finishing up the bulk of my schooling between now and July. Cuz come the end of July I only have two classes!! Granted its 15 hours.. but thats okay. There are starting to be lights at the end of the tunnel. And that makes the days fly by.
So about that test that I took probably last week.. that Human Nutrition and Metabolism test.. yea. The class average was a 60. The highest grade was an 85. He is for certain curving it 10 points.. but maybe 15. So that brings my grade from a 65 to 80.. if he does 15. That means I went from a D to a B-!!!! That makes me happy. You have no idea.
Other than that, I haven't started CPR cuz of the 'snow' that we had on Monday and that cancelled the high schools. It has been cold.. theres a nice ice patch outside our door, which is something to be very careful about. So I'll start that on Friday, and then head home. I'm still trying to figure out what major things I need to bring home, and how much school work I can get done. Yes, I am going to be doing school work. I have like 3 papers I have to write these semester!!
I just can't wait til Thursday to get here and all my roommates be gone. I have the apartment to myself, and I can just CLEAN IT! Cuz its not like anyone else will.. oh the joys of roommates. Sometimes I just want my own place and can't wait til the day! Anyway, I think this is way too long.. good job on reading this far.. and I'm going to Rita's to get cotton candy ice. Buy a quart.. get one free. Oh yea! I might buy four.. considering one I through in about 4 hours.. :-D
1 comment:
thanks! i'll try listening to my ipod tonight.
i've been pretty well, but busy . . . definitely ready for spring break. how about you? sounds like things are pretty busy at your end of the state, too!
Post a Comment