Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Warning: Vent.. Room mates!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my room mates and I consider them probably some of my closest friends here except Travis. Travis and I are probably the closest. But I am getting sick and tired of:
  1. doing the dishes.
  2. taking out the trash
  3. cleaning the bathroom
  4. hording the toilet paper.. yes Brian.. we are having that problem to.. cept with ours no one goes out to buy anything!
  5. cleaning any room
  6. the constant temperature fluctuation.. its 55 out.. there is no need for the HEAT to be on 74! 71 is a decent temperature.. you can always put on more clothes.. there are only so much you can take off!!
  7. the constant taking of places without so much as a thank you!
Oh the joys of room mates.. I just can't wait til I have my own place. I can buy everything I need and don't have to worry about others. I am taking 19 hours. Not to mention of those 19 hours 13 of them are writing intensives. This means these four classes have 10 page papers with them. That is a lot of writing!! Not to mention I am also working CPR at the high schools, and trying to find an internship place for the fall! I have a life, and last time I checked I'm not a maid or your mother! AGHHH!

For everyone.. I'm sorry. Had to vent.. and this is the only safe place.

1 comment:

B K Kenobi said...

All I can really say to your roommate problems is . . . AMEN, AMEN, AMEN! i can't wait for my own place, either . . . it will be a magical land of cleanliness and organization. :)