Thursday, April 2, 2009

So...

I wanted to my internship back at home. But no.. I have one class left. A class that meets on campus! No on-lines, no nothings, only offered once a year! So I was looking at the catalog last night and saw that I might be able to substitute Diet and Disease for Pathophys.. which I took with nursing school.. and it going to the waste side. So I e-mailed her.. she in turn shot me down. I'm tired of being here. I'm tired of not being able to find an internship here. I'm tired of people not returning my phone calls. One class!! If I would have known this last fall.. when I was signing up for classes, I would have taken that class, and waited on Environmental, which is being offered this summer.. on-line! GURR! Why do they just do the schedules a few weeks before you have to register. I mean seriously. Lets help out the little people, like me. And back to her not letting me substitute that evil class. Its not like I am going to be lacking any credit hours. I have more than enough to graduate. So just let me already!!!

I am trying to do this for so many reasons. A) Becky is graduating in May of '10. B) Kenneth's sister is graduating May of '10.. we are actually on the same schedule. This in turn would cause Kenneth to pick to attend my graduation or his sisters. And I'm not putting him in that situation. And another reason is that Kenneth and I are trying to get married sometime in the early parts of 2010. For a few other reasons that I'm not going to put on here. Lets just say I want to get married in June, but his sister is getting married in July and getting married in June would be 'to close' to hers. So thats not happening. And then the final reason is that I just want out of school. I want to be able to go to bed before midnight. I want to be able to enjoy a day off, without thinking about what I have due the following week. I want to be in the same flipping city as my boyfriend!! Seriously. How hard is that?

So onto happy news. Wellapalooza is this next week! Along with registering for classes. My RA interview for the summer. And lots of other school work. I'm working on one presentation, due on Wednesday, and I'm hoping to get the paper typed up in the same class, so I can pretty much just scratch off that class. Cuz I will have completed all the assignments. I have a paper due in my evil class, which I really need to start on. But nothing is coming to me. I will be home tomorrow. Then leaving on Saturday morning for the wedding. And coming back here on Sunday night. If I didn't have so much to do on Monday, I would totally skip. Then I will be back again next Thursday. Did you know they are talking snow showers on Tuesday.. snow showers!!! I guess it is the time when they normally do call for snow showers. It always seems about the 2nd week of April we have a crazy snow storm, then the weather clears up, and its all pretty.

Mkay. I'm getting off here, and finishing up my presentation, so I can print that off, and go over that in the car on Saturday along with my Community Health stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this weekend was great. Hard to believe after everything, long distance will finally be ending soon.