Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wedding #1!!

So, Kenneth and I attended our first wedding on Saturday. The only reason I say it this way is because come the end of the summer, there will have been a grand total of five weddings that I have attended, and four of which will be with him :). So the pictures are up. We had an awesome time. We were able to have our "first dance". Visit with my sister for a little bit. And of course, love using my GPS unit that my parents got me for Christmas. That will really come in handy for the Alabama wedding that are attending later in June!

It was a great weekend. We spent lots of time together, and I also got to see 'my girls'. I will be watching the little one probably the whole month of May from when finals let out. So expect to see me toting around a little 22 month old! I can't believe she's getting that old. I can't believe they are leaving in less than 2 months. But thats okay, I will more than likely see them again.

Kenneth and I on Friday night went to see the movie 12 Rounds. If you haven't seen it, I suggest seeing it. It is a really good movie, and worth seeing. Just be prepared for a semi uncreative ending. He took me to see He's Just Not That Into You when I was home for SB, so I figured it was time for an action flick this time :)

I was supposed to have my RA interview for this summer tomorrow, but they called and canceled so that means I have all day tomorrow to work on homework. I register for classes tomorrow also. And still have to get my overload form into the registers office. Kenneth starts his job tomorrow, which means he can finally stop sinking into debt!! I have a potential lead for an internship possibility. And I'm praying that I can get this. My teacher shot me down for the whole on-line, substitution, just let me do anything, but take this class option. So I have been forced to find an internship here.. which is surprisingly not turning out hard. Just keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow!! I really, really, really want it at this place :)

So yea, that's what has happened this weekend. I will be back in the boro come Thursday evening. Yay for CPR students being out of school on Spring Break! And for now I'm going to go and study. :) It is almost over! No more 19 hours ever again. Just have to deal with 9 for this one month in the summer.. :). Peace out peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time, and can't wait to go to many more with you.