I know my emotions have been on a roller coaster ride. I know life has been pretty crazy. But I have taken today off, and decided that I'm not going to do any work. And it has worked out rather nicely.
I have gotten my substitution form signed. I am one step closer to completing what I want to complete. I have an interview when I come back home in May. Hopefully it goes well.
I get to babysitting my kiddos over night when I get back too! I can't believe the time has come for them to leave. Seems like just yesterday I was getting a call, and she was introducing herself, and how she found my name. I can't believe its been so long since October, when I was babysitting for her while she went on a business trip, and her coming in and telling me GA took a job, and they were moving. It is sadness.
I am trying to do what I can of packing up most of my school stuff that is probably going to end up setting in storage for another year, until Kenneth and I can find a place of our own. I don't have many boxes so it makes it hard to do.
I have my AT&T phone disconnected. Which means my number has now been ported over to Verizon and I can send and receive calls! Its also awesome having the internet at my finger tips. Kenneth just likes that he can get on You-Tube anytime he wants.
My parents are coming up on Saturday. I get to sleep in an awesome bed with 4 pillows to myself! And we are going out to eat for my birthday then too.
I have 4 more days of school, then 3 days of finals. I need to buckle down, focus and finish up. We will see how I do.
Christi graduates in less than a month. She has prom this Friday. I remember prom. Haha. Hmmm.
Like I said life couldn't be better. 240 days!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment