Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Bits Going On..

I am addicted to Twilight books. I started the first two when I was babysitting, back in May, full time. Now in less than a weeks time frame I have finally finished them. I can't believe how much they suck you into the book! It was like you can't put it down, which is saying something because I was staying up till like 3 or 4 in the morning and getting up around 9 to read it! It was a drug.. haha.

Kenneth and I are going to look at more sites. As much as I want an outdoor wedding, I'm starting to think that a church is looking more and more possible because of the insanely strict budget I have. It sucks! I found this place that we both love, and there is nothing I can do about it. Mom wants a place here in the Boro, and I think it would be best to have it in Nashville, because of the 65/70 guests that we have coming from outta town! Now keep in mind that we are inviting like 100 people. So that's more than half that are coming from outta town. But the good news is I think the sample initiations and save the dates should be coming in the mail soon! I'm very excited to see them.

I start my internship really soon. It is really weird that I'm finally finishing up school. If you consider it finishing. I have sent an application to Motlow, along with my high school transcript, and the application fee. I'm waiting on my grades to post for me to send ETSU current transcript there. Still think I have to run over to MTSU and have them send that transcript over also. Haha. So much I'm doing. I am actually starting to get nervous about working and doing my internship.. I haven't really worked and gone to school. Sure I have babysat, but that is very different. I can choose my hours and also work on school work when the kiddos go to sleep.

Other than that not much is going on. I think I'm going to go out and go shopping. Just to get out and clear my head.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah, I've looked into internships, but as you said, all the ones I'm interested in are unpaid, and most all of them also emphasize you have to be in school. Also, the job that I didn't get was because I didn't have FULL TIME experience, which I couldn't get with an internship anyways.

I don't want to ask you about your budget, but let me know if you need help with money-saving tips or vendors. I used a baker and a caterer that charged pretty reasonably, and learned some lessons the hard way about how I could have saved money.