Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vacation!

Boy was that trip needed! Even though I don't really think we rested or relaxed any. I think we walked a good 15ish miles over the course of 4 days, but we had a great time! I am going to post some pics.. starting with this one.. the reason why I don't have very many pics of the first day..


My lovely memory card decided to have a meltdown or something and erased every picture on there. This included all my favorite pictures I had taken over the past 5 years of having the camera and also about 30ish from my internship work that I had done, and finally about 100 from the parade and Epcot! :( Boo Mr. Memory Card!

So anyway, the first day we did this!


and this..

The parade was amazing, and I am really sad that I wasn't able to get any pictures from it. We were able to get into the park at 4 pm, and ride the rides. There were 2 parades one at 815 and another at 1030. We chose to do the 1030 parade and and ride the rides until we absolutely couldn't anymore. There was also this amazing fireworks display that took place around 930. It was amazing.


I was really happy to see all the decorations in the browns and oranges and yellows.. since those are after all the wedding colors. I was thinking about taking a few of this design home with me, and using them at the entrances for the wedding. Wouldn't it look cute. Complete with Mickey and all :)


I enjoyed seeing all the characters...


Especially these two!


All in all it was a great trip. I am so happy we were able to share this time with our friends. And meet a new one! We are already planning another trip. Only this time it will be a trip to a water park.. its HOT down there, a hopper pass for all the parks, the Halloween Parade, and finally a few days in Universal, since that is the best park! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to marry you in 335 days!

Amy said...

Hmmm... I think that's the exact same memory card my Nikon has... yikes! As long as you have your older pics backed up that shouldn't be a problem, but it's a bummer you lost the ones from the parade as well!

Anyhow, I saw all your pics on Facebook and the trip looked fun. I've never been to Disney World and I'm still determined to go once before I have kids!

Anna W. said...

I love the Winnie the Pooh and Tigger pic! Such a fun trip!

Amy said...

I HATE when the weather changes in the middle of the day! So annoying!

And I have to clear out the closet since Garrett and I share it. Otherwise I would leave it all in there too! It's big enough for all my stuff but not for both of us to have all our stuff, and he insisted on sharing it!

Amy said...

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it there.