Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Almost a steal!

So I have been eying these place settings for the longest time. These are the sets that I am going to use in our place. They come in awesome colors and I was thinking about doing raspberry and graphite, but since I got the green mixer, I'm now doing green and graphite. And then with the marble table we are going to get, I think it will look really sharp! So anyway, Kenneth and I went into Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday while we were killing time, and I wanted to look at some towels that I fell in love with, but realized they were on clearance, so I was going to get some. And I stumbled across this.

This is the dishware set I am using in our kitchen. Best part. This originally sells for 34.99.. or even higher. I've seen them priced as high as $70.00 per set. Best part. This set was 4 dollars! Granted it was missing a salad plate, but I figured it was a great deal and I can never have enough extras on plates. I was so excited! And they had 2 of them for that price! Add the 20 percent off coupon I always carry with me for that store, it made it a steal!! I'm going to Franklin tomorrow to see if they have anymore!

On a side note, we have decided on the two bedroom. It might not be cost effective, but to save our sanity during the first 2 years of marriage it's a must! :) So we are off to look at a few more 2 bedrooms in the boro, so we can know for sure, and then we will just hope that we win the lottery or something.

Oh and I have registered for my class. Its on Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm. One day a week driving to McMinville, and the class ends on April 30. Not too bad a deal I don't think. Also I'm trying to decide if I want to go on another cruise for Spring Break. It would be 400 dollars.. daddy found a deal.. and I'm trying to figure it out. Last year was so much fun! I think I might just go with it. Its only 3 weeks pay at Kroger.. :)

Alrighty, off to eat lunch with the fiance, then who knows what. Nursery tonight with the two year olds! They are a great bunch!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome deal on the dinnerware! Yay!

Also, I think you should check out this complex: http://www.grossbuilders.com/index.cfm?method=Apartments_Community&communityID=33

Amy said...

Also, it might be worthwhile to do a search for rental properties on realtracs.com. You can put in your maximum budget, # of bedrooms, etc., and it'll pop up your results. It's just going to be townhouses, condos, and houses, not apartments, so it may not produce many results. But still, it never hurts to look!

Anna said...

I once got a great deal on a 16 piece dinnerware set from BBB-- it's amazing what kind of deals you can find if you just look. And speaking of deals, Mom and I found some great ones on baby clothes that I'll be writing about tomorrow, woo!

Anna W. said...

Crud, I was signed in on my other account. Lol.