Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am all about some deals!

So while Anna and were hanging out today and scouring the racks for baby clothes, I found this:

That's right, that is silverware. This silverware was 65 percent off though. Making this 8 piece set plus hostess set, originally 80 dollars.. and I got it for 27 dollars! The 4 piece set was originally 40 dollars and I got it for 13 and some change. Making a 12 piece silverware set and a hostess set for 45 dollars. I saved $80, which is even more awesome! I love that because you can't even find a 4 piece setting for that price!!

So that is my awesome deal of the week. Granted it isn't Oneida or some brand like that, like I was hoping on getting, but I figured a deal like that I can live with it. And the reviews online say that its good stuff also. So yea.

We met with another florist yesterday. I really like her, and I'm very interested in what her quote is going to be. Alrighty, that's all thats going on in my life. Off to study a little anat and phys and then crash :) Night world.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You could still register for Oneida or whatever. Garrett's grandparents gave us some silverware that we use for everyday, and then we registered for something a little nicer for special occasions and such. And sometimes we use it for regular stuff if we happen to use up all the spoons before they get washed or something!

Anna W. said...

I would imagine that what you got is just as nice as Oneida (if not nicer) than Oneida. We've got a 90ish piece set for 12, and that's more than enough. I really love what you got-- it's so pretty!