Friday, January 8, 2010

Hmmm.

So, my hold finally got off of my account, only to have another hold. The fact that they just got my transcript today, and my English hasn't been included into all the classes I have taken. I was able to call someone and they allowed me to register. I was able to get into an online class and have been stalking the website in search of an on campus class. I would love to go only on Fridays or even a Tuesday Thursday on Smyrna's Campus would be easy for me. So that's been the story. Classes start next Thursday and my tuition has been paid :) So I'm moving ahead. Now to finish writing those three graduation cards for gifts I have received and everything will be good. I will know something about nursing school come April.

I think we are now looking a lot at Cason Estates and Aldridge. We are more than likely going to get a one bedroom. We don't do much entertaining, and it will only be a few times when guests come over. At Cason there is the sitting room in the master, which I could put a desk in there. And I like how we can get an attached garage for not a lot each month, and I like how its only like 600 to rent for 850 sq feet. Not bad, I don't think. Then Aldridge is about 750 a month for 1240 sq feet. That does offer the best deal, but its an extra 150 a month that we don't really need to be spending.

When did things get so confusing. Onto happier news.. I am loving the fact that I am soon going to be decorating :)

1 comment:

Anna W. said...

So, the research nerd in me came out and I came up with some numbers you may be interested in: Roughly, if you were to move to the one bedroom at Cason Estates, you'd be paying .70 cents/square foot (per month). At Aldridge, you'd be paying .60 cents/sq. foot (per month). So, while Aldridge would be more per month, you're getting more space for the money. Just something to think about :) I really do think that extra $150 would be well worth your money (and sanity, lol).