Anyway. So I've been praying over and over about saying that it would really be ideal if I could move up to Buc Ridge, and that would really be the place I wanted to live. Well last night, Christina and I were talking, and she mentioned that there are apartments open in Carter. I was like.. mkay. She's like they are exactly like Buc Ridge. We would have our own kitchen, my own bedroom, a common living room, and we all three would have to share the handicap bathroom. Now, the only problem. There are two of us.. and we need three people, and everyone has already made plans for housing.
So now, if we can find the 3rd roommate, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be staying at ETSU. I will be there for just 2 more semesters and then I will come back home. Take 18 hours at Middle (2 marketing, 2 econs, a psy, and my medical term) and then transfer back to ETSU for my last semester and do my internship in Nashville/M'boro. I will be able to then get a double concentration, and a minor. And still get out in 2 years. Either school was going to be two more years. So whats what I'm thinking... Now onto the next problem. A job.. funds are running low :)
1 comment:
ok amy. you need to update.
Post a Comment