Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Settling Down

Things are finally calming down. Nothing bad has happened in almost 5 days.. so that's a major step! Haha. Never thought I would actually be happy about something like that. I started back to work on Sunday. That was fun. My clock in number didn't work and my ringer number on the cash register didn't work. Turns out they didn't have me still in the system. Hmm. Oh well. Got that straightened out and worked Cust. Service last night. I love closing! Its been good, not to mention that I get to earn a little more cash for me to survive on next semester.

I was babysitting today. A 9 month old, a 18 month old, and a 3 year old. That was fun. They mostly napped the entire time, but the two babies were running fevers and we sick, so that made it a little more interesting. I'll get to see Kenneth tonight. Then tomorrow my sisters and their boyfriends, and Kenneth and I are going up to see ICE as kinda a triple date. And also for a bonding experience. Then on Thursday Kenneth and I are exchanging gifts. I've very excited to see his reaction when he sees what I got him. I hope he loves it. He has the entire day planned out, and won't tell me anything he is doing :(.

I finally got all my grades up. But my GPA hasn't been posted. I'm sure I could figure it out. I ended up getting 4 A's, a B+, and a B-. And that B- I worked my butt off, and have never been happier to get that type of grade! I hated that class. So I took 19 hours and thats what I ended up. Not bad at all, if I do say so. I have a 141 attempted hours.. I'm taking 19 again next semester, which puts it up to 160. Then 12 in the fall, which is 172. And finally my 12 hour internship in the Spring of 2010. That puts my total earned hours at 184 credit hours. And thats just for my undergrad. Not talking about my Masters, which I'm really thinking about getting. Or atleast going back and getting my nursing degree, which has been on my mind more and more recently. So anyway, thats just a catch up. I'm sure I'll update on Friday, after I get done with the craziness of this week. Hope everyone is doing great :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

our grades are almost identical! i got four A's, a B+, and a B.

Amy said...

Good job, especially considering how much you had to do this semester!