Since Sunday..
- I came back to school (since I went home for Thanksgiving break).. i saw 2 wrecks and it took me 5 hours in stead of 4..
- I have seen it snow like crazy. I'm talking there was no way you could see in front of you.. and I had about an inch on my car, when me and Travis went out to eat.
- I have completed a presentation without it working on the projector.. which meant no one could see my awesome pictures :(
- I have one more class to go til I start with finals
- I only have three finals.. and only one that is comprehensive!
- I made a 96 in Community Nutrition!! :)
- *!* EDIT*!* I also made an A.. 100 in Family Health :)
- I have completed my lab manual for food prep.. even if this meant staying up til 3:30 am last night and printing off 35 assignments at this time... thank goodness the lab is open 24/7 hours during dead week
- finished my food prep lab class, by cooking for actual people
- finished my last ever day of going 10 hours straight on Tuesdays
- I have probably talked to my boyfriend for a total of an hour and half.. all week
- I know I haven't slept more than 15 hours all week
- I have finished two assignments for ENVH and taken a quiz
- I have broken the internet jack that allows me to connect to the internet via a cord on my laptop.. so now I have to rely on wireless
- my room has turned into a mess, with mass amounts of food and clothes everywhere...
And I still have to..
- go to one class tomorrow
- teach CPR to people tomorrow
- study for Cult Comp, Food Prep, and Environmental final
- do the ENVH take-home portion of the final
- pack!! :)
My list of things accomplished is way longer than my list of things to do.. which is such a good blessing right now. I am just really glad that I emailed the nursery lady and told her that I wasn't going to be able to work with nursery this month. It makes me sad to do that.. but at the same time, I know its not possible.
Onto better news that isn't school related. I think I'm going to stick with the 19 hours again next semester and then drop down to 12 hours in the fall. Expecially if they are tacking on that extra money when dealing with the higher number of hours you take the more you have to pay. This is a rant I will get into after I finish finals. But taking 12 hours it will give me time to focus on more important things next fall, such as my internship, working, planning a major event.. :) (details to come), and school. I am so ready to get home, to sleep in my own bed.. and to be able to earn some money. Less than 5 days and that is what I will be doing. Expect for lots of posts to be made during break.. hopefully I'm not working that much. Off to go work on Environmental..
No comments:
Post a Comment