Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9 months...

This is now officially my longest relationship. Granted Graham and I dated like 5 years, but this is officially dating. And the best part about this one though is that I know this one is forever. And that means the world to me and makes me smile every time I think about it :)

This week is insane in school. But I am actually getting ahead in my school work. So that is a plus. I am trying to get everything done because Kenneth is coming up tomorrow after my night class and is staying through Monday.. or maybe Tuesday. I love this whole thing about him being unemployed. But I know that come the Monday after Chris and Brynn's Wedding everything is going to change :(.

Al Gore is coming to campus. Public Health is putting it on. Therefore, I am trying to help out with it as much as possible. We are handing out tickets for free, and we started that last Thursday. They were gone in 45 minutes. For the next day and half, we managed to get close to 500 names on the waiting list and it literally took on a life of its own. The students protested, and we are now holding it in the Mini Dome. I'm glad I get to go and hear it, and I'm really glad that I get to help out with it.

Anyway, I've still got the last bits of my lab report and some questions for tomorrow. I also want to get my journal article done for Thursday. So that when Kenneth gets here tomorrow, we can just go to the grocery store, and then to The Well, and then finally some sleep! That's the best part: the cuddling at night. You don't know how much you will love it till it happens, and you don't realize how much an animal doesn't help.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What does Al Gore have to say about Public Health? On the other hand, what does he not have anything to say about?

They stopped watching West Wing on Wednesday nights, and I barely ever go anyways, but Garrett and I were watching several episodes a week and finished it off!