Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Since It has Been a Week..

I started back to Kroger on Sunday. I actually missed the place. I love working there, and can't believe that I am not taking a leave of absence this time! I will actually be working there for 2 or 3 more years straight! Well until I finish nursing school, and Kenneth figures out where he is going to law school at.

I am almost done with Med Term. Only 2 more exams. I should have an A or an A- in that class. Been getting pretty consistent 94/96s on the exams, 'cept a 94 is an A-, so we shall see how that turns out!

Kenneth and I leave for Memphis on Friday morning. I get to go visit with his parents, lay out by his pool, study med term, eat some amazing dinner, celebrate our 1 year anniversary, watch lots of movies, and gamble! :) And there is going to be so much other stuff we are doing for sure. I just can't wait to give him his present. He is going to love it!!

Anyway, not much more going on. Just taking it easy. Trav comes in on Tuesday when we get back. So it will be nice to spend time with him away from school. Have a great day, and remember: today is hump day! Off to get ready for work and then hang out with Kenneth's roommates and play video games or card games, we shall see whats up! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll probably see you some since that's the Kroger where I usually shop now.