This is the side of the guest room with the desk and the stand that we bought and assembled, that was fun!! :)
This is our bed and two night stands. Way to go Ashley Furniture!!! Very good customer service!!
I think that's all the photos that I have taken. Wow, I thought there were more. Oh well, be ready for another photo update after our wedding.
And next week be on the look out for some big news! And all the details how it came about. :) Have a good weekend and don't spend to much during tax free!!! :)
2 comments:
i like the afghan on the guest bed-- was it handmade by someone?
Yeah, I hate half of it when I got it and the rest of it a few hours later. I didn't finish off the icing though!
Also, I have totally mastered cooking chicken! I usually get tenderloins too, add olive oil and pepper (and mine get BBQ sauce) and it turns out nicely!
Post a Comment