Sunday, June 28, 2009

As Kenneth is driving..

I realized that in the next 2 months,I am going to have my life flipped around!!!

*In about a week and a half, long distance ends.. For good. I never thought that this day would come!
* We go out and celebrate long distance ending. He is taking me up to Opry Mills and we are shopping, eating at the Aquaruim, and seeing Transformers 2 in IMAX!
* I start back to work in around two and a half weeks. Yay for Kroger! :)
*My sisters 22 birthday!! She is going to love the presents I got her.
* We go to Memphis to visit with his family for about 5 days at the end of this month! He is taking me to a great place called Brennan's. A really nice resturant. And I am happy to be able to spend time with his family.
* My moms birthday.
* Johnathan, his roommate comes back from Mexico.
* School as I know it comes to a close. No more classroom lectures, no more exams. Just out in the community doing a major I love!! :)
* Kenneth's sisters birthday and also Johnathan's birthday happen on the same day in August.
* And lastly. I should be engaged.. By the end of August. Oh My Word!! :)
Life is truely great right now, I am loving every moment.
I will post another blog about this trip later. When I am not sending this from my Blackberry and have the pics uploaded to my computer. It was a great weekend. And Kenneth does a great job with picking out hotels! The wedding we beautiful, and I was happy to finally meet his best friend from higj school. Anyway, we are in Birmingham, and I still have lots of med term to study. Adios peeps :)

No comments: