So. I got bored yesterday. And I'm fully aware that we are not even engaged yet, and trust me, you will know when we are. I will be like shouting it! But anyway, I have been looking for a dress that I could leave the reception in. And I have not been able to find one. So I was looking for dresses for a wedding that I am going to today, and I found this:

It fit me perfectly. I will have to take in the sides a little, but it will be perfect for our March outdoor wedding! I just couldn't help but not buy it! So yea, I know it might be weird that I'm not engaged yet, and buying things, but since we want the wedding so close, its really hard not to start planning.
So. This is a survey about him and I:
♥ What are your middle names?
His is John and mine is Anne. His initials are KJK and mine are AAA.
♥ How long have you been together?
We are going on 11 months come June 25th
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met in May, he asked me out in June, we "talked" a few weeks, and then on July 25 I started calling him my boyfriend, and its been a rocky road ever sense.
♥ Who asked whom out?
He asked me out. He was very shy. He basically handed me his number after my shift ended one night, and we walked around for a little bit. I had his number for a good 4 or 5 days deciding if I wanted to call it, and in the end it was him missing a day of work, that made me. I had to make sure he was okay. And from then on, our love grew.
♥ How old are each of you?
We are both 23 for now. He will be 24 in October.
♥ Do you have any children together?
none yet
♥ What about pets?
none yet, when we get a house we are getting a little puppy
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
The one that has been constant for us for the past 8 months. That is us dating long distance. Everyone might ask how we do it. Honestly, its kinda easy. I have school and he has work. I have been doing lots of hours per semester, and having that has been good. Its actually easier I think as a couple to do long distance. We don't have the physical pressure building on us, and we can keep our friendship growing, by talking a lot.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
We went to the same college for a few years. We graduated the same year from high school. But since I transferred schools we didn't meet there.
♥ Are you from the same hometown?
Nope. He lives in my hometown because of college.
♥ Who is the smartest?
No question, me! Sorry babe, you can be smart when you apply yourself ;)
♥ Who is more sensitive?
me. no doubt
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
right now. Memphis. We haven't gone that many places. Of course we are going to Alabama for a wedding in two weeks.
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
He doesn't have an exes, and I have two. Nuff said. Mine aren't crazy, per say, just I don't know a word.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
me. don't make me upset. I don't throw things per say, but I do ignore you.
♥ Who does the cooking?
me. his version of cooking is where is the take out menu. I will give him credit, he makes great chili, like he did for Christmas.
♥ Who is more social?
neither one of us. He is really, really, really quiet. I'm more outgoing, when I have my friends around. So it just depends.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
me. Me. ME. Oh my word. Everything has a place. And he has gotten used to this. Gotta love him.
♥ Who is more stubborn?
me. It really has to be my way or no way. As horrible as that sounds, and as much as I don't wanna admit it. I really have to have my way. :(
♥ Who hogs the bed?
we really haven't shared a bed.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
can't answer that one. He gets up at like 7ish because of his body, but we are doing long distance so 7 is 8 here, and that is what time I get up.
♥ Where was your first date?
We went to the movies. We saw the Incredible Hulk. He was so quiet and I seriously thought about ending it right there. :)
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
With family.
♥ Who is more jealous?
depends. We don't get that jealous. I tease him. We know that we are only interested in one another and that none of us is going to mess up what we have. That is what keeps our relationship strong.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
June through late October/early November and December. October is when I knew I wanted to marry him. He knew in December.
♥ Who eats more?
By far him. I just nibble :)
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me and him. Since we don't live together yet, its kinda hard to answer. I am sure I will do the laundry when we get a place of our own.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Depends. Neither one of us probably.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
He does. Cept when he's driven a lot and tells me to drive his car. Its kinda fun.
♥ Who is the romantic one?
Him. Him. Him. He comes up with all the date ideas. He is very thoughtful. And he does the one that I that I love. Kisses on the forehead and opens doors for me. That melts me heart right there!
Anyway, this is a sappy post, and I applaud anyone who has completed this. Thanks y'all. I'm off to a wedding! :)
2 comments:
I love you!
Cute dress! I bought a white dress for the same reason as you the day after we got engaged, and then I forgot to bring my strapless bra to the wedding, so I didn't get to wear it! Thankfully I did wear it to a shower, and I'll have to wear it again somewhere because it's just so cute!
Post a Comment