Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's Happening

The babysitting is over. Their house is getting packed up on Monday, they are going to Atlanta to be with their grandparents, and they are officially moving on Thursday. I didn't cry as much as I thought I would have. I had a great 4 weeks watching the children. And honestly enjoyed it. It made me realize that I am going to be a great mother, but right now, there is no way I'm ready for the full-time commitment that takes. Maybe in 5 or 6 years. After I get everything done that I want to get done. I don't care how selfish that makes me.

I have been approved for graduation in December. There really isn't much to add to this. I am starting my 3 classes in 3 days. Yea.. 3 classes, 5 weeks. I'm smart. I'm looking forward to them. Med term should be fun. Epidemiology should be interesting. I really wish I could find my biostats notes. I'm sure they are around here somewhere. That would probably be helpful for me to have. And then last is gerontology and health. Who knows how that one is going to go. The teacher is a little scattered.. :)

Kenneth & I's long distance should end for good on July 10th. Which means we are going out and celebrating probably that Saturday. Him and I are getting close to celebrating our 11 months together. I can't believe June is already here. He is liking his job. And we now know is permanent schedule through December. Which makes planning things easy. I'm excited to see where everything goes with him and I. But I'm fully aware that right now, we definitely need our space.

Anyway, not much going on. I'm organizing my closet and my clothes. I need more room in my closet because I have so many clothes, so I need to get rid of a few. Besides what the point in keeping them around if I'm not wearing them? That's my task in July. I will also start Kroger back. But babysitting this month sure did help off-set the costs of summer school. Which I started paying. That is a sad check to write. I guess its not really any different than the check I had to write for the down payment on my car!

Anyway, that's whats going on. Back to finish packing. Leaving here bright and early tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good luck with your three classes in five weeks! That'll be intense but I'm sure you'll do it fine! Also, thanks for the picture frames! (I'll send you a more formal thank you later.)