Friday, June 19, 2009

I can't believe this is week three!!

Oh my word. Where has the time gone. I am starting my 3rd week of summer school. Which means only two more weeks left. I have two exams on Wednesday. I'm nervous about the Epidemiology one.. but Med Term I should have in the bag. It is really fun because it came with a CD-ROM for me to play with, so that is how I have been studying. Makes me remember it a lot better.

Kenneth and I are going to a wedding next weekend. I can't believe this wedding is already here. I finally get to meet his best friend from high school. I think it will also be nice just to have some time to ourselves. We haven't had that recently. He is coming down to visit me this weekend. So I'm just waiting on the next hour and half to fly by, till he get off. Then its another 5 hour drive here. So he should get in around 1ish.

Oh my WORD! Vera Bradley is having a 25% off sale. And I am in LOVE with this color! But I just can't justify spending money on it yet. My credit card is still very high from all the expenses this past month (summer school, cell phone bill, gas, and shopping trips). So who knows. Maybe it will come down more. I do know that are discontinuing it. So we shall see. Anyway, I just felt like updating. Hope everything is good in everyone's world.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is a cute color/pattern!

Anna W. said...

i do like that pattern! so do you think that if i start sewing that sort of stuff, i'd give ol' Vera a run for her money? ;)