Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have been blessed...

December 25 Gifts.
I have received many gifts this year.

I have been given the gift of graduating from college. After 5.5 years, and 3 summer school sessions, I was finally given the permission graduate. Granted I didn't walk, but it was a good accomplishment for me, when I thought I honestly would NEVER graduate!

The gift of an amazing boyfriend/fiance.


I have been given the gift of a beautiful diamond ring.


I have been given a beautiful pea coat and a new camera.

I have been given a stand up mixer in green apple! Its beautiful!


But most of all I've been given the gift of unconditional love. Through Kenneth I have learned that there is someone in the world that is patient enough to deal with me. I have learned that family will stick by you, and will love you, even when they feel things are changing and that scares them. I have honestly been truely blessed this year, and for that, all is what I can say is thanks. Thanks to everyone who made 2009 a great year, here is to an even better 2010! It seems as though everything is happening at once, and I don't say it enough. Life is good :)

3 comments:

Anna W. said...

Oh that Kitchen Aid. You are going to love having that thing assist you in many a dinner and dessert!

Amy said...

Love the green mixer!

Amy said...

Not going bridezilla is a good goal! Just try to remember that no matter what, you're getting married, and that's all that matters!