So life as I know it is over with! I go tomorrow to discuss starting nursing in Jan. Hopefully I can finish that in 2 years or less, and then Kenneth and I can move and he can start law school! I'm excited for things to come. Even though I might not seem like it sometimes.
My presentation went well. I ended up going after lunch instead of last. One of the girls wasn't ready so my professor told me to just go. Its going to be really good to get the grade. I will probably get an A at 12 credit hours which will only bring my overall GPA up to a 3.4 :( Sadness. I guess that really isn't bad considering I have 181 credit hours and 'flunked' out of nursing school. Haha. Anyway, I have graduation invitations I have to get sent in the mail along with a rebate thing for Kenneth's parents present.
Lots of things to do today, then tomorrow is meeting with nursing advisor. Wednesday is doctors appointment. Thursday I get to floor supervise at Kroger in the morning. First time actually being scheduled to do this, so it shall be interesting. I have done it while people went to lunch and then when people called out. Friday is Customer Service and Saturday is cashiering. I'm not worried about really finding a job because I know I can get at least 25ish at Kroger for the time being. Especially with me having lots of hours of availability. I have put in lots of applications and am hoping I am able to get a few of the jobs. I'm honestly getting tired of applying. Haha. Its sad. Oh well. I will keep doing it cuz I know we need a better income.
One last thing, then I'm running out to the post office and shopping for my sisters gifts. Congrats GRAHAM! You is an uncle!!
1 comment:
YOU are tired of applying?! How do you think I feel?!
Uncle Graham! :-D
Post a Comment