Life as I know it will come to an end Dec 4th at 2:30pm. I will be done with school. No more 19 hour semesters. I have been talking about this day for some time now, and don't get me wrong I am so excited, but I need something else to do with my life. I can't just sit around and be bored all day. Its just not me. I will have the job at Kroger, which is good, but I need something better than that, if I'm going to be paying for gas, car insurance, health insurance, and tuition for next spring. I of course I will have the wedding, but there really isn't much for me to do with that. I have a potential DJ.. still trying to figure out if I want one. The site is booked. I need to research florists that won't cost an arm and a leg.. ladies.. help? Catering is included in the site. We do need to work on the rehearsal dinner and I do need to find a time to go dress shopping that works with everyone. Which isn't going to happen till uhhh.. JUNE! :( Other than that I can't think of anything. I ordered our guest book last night, I'm very excited to see how it looks.
Kenneth keeps asking what am I going to do. I don't know. School has been something that I have dived into.. well, ever since Jake and I broke up in 2007. I think I might try scrapbook some. Micheal's is having a deal on their scrapbooking stuff, so I need to go check that out. And of course I will continue searching for a job, but I've sent in 40 to 50 apps and I'm just getting tired of it. Anyway, that's whats going on, off to finish my PowerPoint and burn that to a CD, then pack, I also have to finish one more paper, and start to study for the exit exam.. :) Be thinking of me tomorrow with the rain, that is supposed to be turning into snow, as I'm driving to the MOUNTAINS!! :)
1 comment:
Welcome to my world. I hate sitting around bored too, but at least you will have a job (even if it's not full-time or the one you want) and wedding planning. And job hunting is definitely tiring!
I would HIGHLY recommend doing your own flowers for the bouquets and boutonnieres, and even centerpieces if you're doing floral centerpieces (though it would be cheaper to do candles or something like that), but if you want any formal decorations you might want a florist. They all cost an arm and a leg, and I've heard a lot of success stories from people who did their own flowers. There are websites with tutorials on how to do them, and you can do a trial before the wedding to make sure you have it down!
Post a Comment